Sunday, February 7, 2010

Stretcheddd.

So many things happening, so much things to do.

[BRAIN PROCESSING... FAILED] OVERLOAD.

Gah. I have several things to be happy about, and so many several more that will push my brain to explode someday.

My elder brother's coming home!
CNY is coming soon!
Time for the festivities!

On the other hand...

Darrell left for army yesterday. I didn't quite feel anything, till now. Everyone's been asking me if I missed him missed him missed him missed him
missed him missed him until it no longer sounds like a question, but a fervent attempt to evoke that emotion out of me.

I know my friends who ask do it outta concern. But it still sucks.

I'll miss my baby brother, as much as he's so irritating and annoying,
I'll miss the times I bicker with him, as much as I grow so infuriated sometimes,
I'll miss his generosity in helping me when I'm so lazy to get all the mundane stuff done,
I'll miss his concern when he sees me all sad and tired,
I'll miss him.

Does that answer the question I wonder why everyone's so curious about.

And then there's all the other goddamn school work.
OCSP fundraising, brainstorming, sponsorship, team meeting.
MC graded writing assignment, individual presentation.
BGS minor project, major project.
LTB beneficiary visit, execution, reflection journal.

OHHH MYYY. How to survive?

But of late, it's been pretty fun meeting Wee, SK and Willfred quite a bit for various reasons.
And I saw Shem and ZY just yesterday too - it's always nice to see them, no matter how long it has been!

My + Brain + Hurts :'(

sometimes i dream of someone who's gentle hug will soothe away the pain but then it hurts a thousand times more when i wake up to find reality.

i think im not as strong as i make myself out to be, as much as i wish it was otherwise.is there a reason why love's eluded me?

Maverick's malign growth is getting worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment