Sunday, March 7, 2010

OCBC Cycle

I set my own personal record for this event:

I did not sleep for a good 25 hours. How's that for achievement!
And after that 25 hours, you feel like you're stepping on clouds and your mind feels like it's gonna float away real soon. The power of a lack of sleep.

I woke up at 8am on Saturday to a whole slew of activities and finally met Zhi Ying at 10pm that same day to go for supper with her bunch of Eytan friends at Lau Pa Sat.

Then it was off to report for duty and somehow, we wasted time away chatting at the F1 Pit Building till we had to report for our duty at 3.15am. Talk about ungodly hours.

Dutyyyy.... until DAMN FREAKING TIRED before we got to slump against the floor to catch our forty winks then it was time to go do some more duty before we could pang gang.

Torture. All in a bid to do my part to help NTU UOC raise money for their orientation. But it's okay, I don't mind because I got to hang out with Zhi Ying and catch up so MUCH with her, and at the same time, I got to see her wonderful bunch of NTU friends that she constantly talks about.

Guess what! They remind me so much of 2E1. Maybe that's why now I guess I can see why she's so attached to them; they're very endearing bunch of friends to begin with. And it reminds me of the nsacent friendship that was bubbling during secondary 1.

Speaking of this. It just reminded me.

No matter how much you preach, your words are only worth this much because I know, you don't believe in walking the talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment