Monday, February 22, 2010

recess

Hell yeah it's supposed to be a week of do-your-own-things at your-own-pace, catch up with what-have-you but NOOOooo, SMU made it into a week of tons of project completion. And guess what tops it off? Mid Terms. Lovely...

I just thought about it the other day. I'm gonna turn twenty soon; where the number TWO looms in your age. It's fine though, I'm not complaining.

But I kinda wish, I had someone special, right there in my life. Laughable isn't it, to think my social circle revolves mostly around guys yet I'm still missing the one very important person.

How ironically pathetic does that sound?

When the going gets crazy, I find myself always turning to this avenue to keep me sane. The mere thought that somehow, I'll find someone one day who can soothe all this madness, makes me feel just a little better.

when i start loving someone who's not there,
i think i'm in big, big trouble.

ANYWAY.

CNY's been a blast, I love big family reunions. And my uncle is awesome - he thrust his car keys to me the other day so I could drive (a grand total of) my 5 cousins and 1 aunt to E-hub. Admittedly, not far from Simei but still, it's something that made me gleefully proud of myself :D

No comments:

Post a Comment