Saturday, June 26, 2010

Prepare for Take-off!

It was awesome. Guess what!

I finally managed to go the flight that my brother has been planning for since 3 weeks ago, which also got cancelled 3 times in a row -.-"

Today was the fourth time it's scheduled and I went up with my Aunt.

On a related note, I spent the night out of house again! This time, it was at dear Candice's house. She very kindly invited everyone over and the total tally came to 15 people! ;D But I suppose I missed out quite a bit cos I only dropped by her house at 3am.

I was chilling with my fellow interns at Clark Quay till late, and we totally passed the time by talking, talking and talking. But it was niceee!

The 7 of us had dinner at Aston's then it was off to ICB to drink ! I downed two beers of Stella, all thanks to Sam who had to order that second one. Then since Jerome wanted to bar hop, we "hopped" down to Clark Quay to find another place to chill and that took super long. We were walking in circles before we finally settled on Hooters -.-" There, it was Kirin Beer; which was damn gassy. URGH.

And that night, as we talking by the Singapore River, I realised that I'm going to walk down that slippery slope I've always been so careful to avoid; one more serious time.

No comments:

Post a Comment