Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sleepover

I created history today. I overwrote my own previous record of staying out late; I actually stayed out the whole night --- WHAT THE, YAYY!

Although the outing was quite lame (with nothing to do but sit around and waste away time), I actually stayed out with the bunch of them at Jon Tan's house. Whee.

Jeremy. Terence. Jon Tan. Candice. Jon Foo.

I think it's pretty amazing how my life has penned out in recent months, it's been so incredibly fun. Ever since I started work earlier this month, I haven't gone home straight after work before; somehow or rather, I'll have something on after work and I get home late each night. Next day, it's back to work and I even go back to work on my leave days, I feel so in tune with HCS, as much as I rather feel indifferent towards it.

I think a huge part of what makes work fun is the fact that the other 8 interns there are awesome people. And guess what, 7 of them are from SMU!

Work has been maddeningly busybusybusy, and on Tuesday, I got home from work at 12.30am O.o" Shawn, Sam and I stayed back till late to make sure everything was in place for the Seminar on Wednesday, and we were working without any instructions from the boss -- gee, how empowering.

But I'm glad that the Seminar turned out well, and Madam is happy. The Seminar also happened to coincide with the company's first anniversary! And I'm on leave today, so it's all GOOOOOD.

It's been such an exhausting month, but so rewarding, and really, so much fun. I think life has a way of playing its cards, you never know what's going to come your way next.

PS: Aw, it's sad that Don's last day is tomorrow, and the intern figure will dwindle by one. But we won't forget you dude! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment