Wednesday, July 14, 2010

re-live the horror

I don't know why it gets to me. Something so trivial, so innocent, but the mere fact that I was absolutely kept in the dark scares me so much and I absolutely hate the feeling.

Now the whole afternoon makes so much more sense.

All that peering into his computer screen, and sharing of elusive input to the designer. The tagline that was thrust to me but I had no clue what it meant. The expletives appearing on his MSN convo, and how 'Sharmaine is still clueless'...

Now I know.

And it really gets to me. It's like re-living the horrors of being bullied, just brought to a whole new level, a brand new playing field with experts.

I realised how very manipulative he can be. So manipulative, it's scary.

Makes me apprehensive to trust them all.
Thank You, for helping me re-live this horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment