Monday, November 30, 2009

Samsung

SAT: I attended the opening of my Aunt's store in People's Park! First time I'm going for such 'opening ceremonies', pretty cool.

And then while my Mum went to get her nails done, I accompanied my Dad to this place called Audio House to get the digi cam he's always wanted for his birthday.

Their service there is GOOD, will definitely go back. They've got the deals that the people at Sitex are dangling in front of consumers. So no need to squeeze with the rest of the people + Same deals = Good shopping trip. Haha.

And it's a Samsung camera. DAMN FREAKING COOL. It's got a dual screen so for camwhores, it's just Perfect!

My parents say I'm kinda influencing the household to lend their allegiance to Samsung. But that's not true... it just happens. Ha!

And I borrowed my Mum's Samsung phone to start taking pictures! Yep, it's now Hers (= And I'm constantly giving her tutorials on how to use the phone, it's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment